THAILAND LUXURY WELLNESS, SPA & YOGA TOUR
BANGKOK - CHIANG MAI
Spend a week in absolute relaxation bliss in Thailand. Discover the bustling Bangkok and its heritage, sampling Thai cuisine on a dinner cruise before disconnect and escape to the tranquil Chiang Mai. Enjoy world-class spa treatments, personalised service with health consultations, private yoga classes, personalised wellness cuisine and much more. Awake your inner chef with an authentic Thai cooking class and take part in a blissful monk offering session in Chiang Mai. Experience a fun shopping tour with a local guide and be connected with the locals through a uniquely authentic local host experience, exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel.
- Tweet World Travel wellness tours and packages combine the finest luxury accommodation with excellent wellness programmes and breathtaking sightseeing.
- Enjoy world-class wellness experience and have a memorable holiday. Our first-class services will ensure your group's specific requirements are well satisfied.
- All luxury wellness, spa and yoga packages are customisable and personalisable to suit your requirements.
Tweet World Travel specialises in professionally designing and customising wellness tours, ensuring your holiday is tailored to suit your every need.
Trip code : WLPTL01
Duration : 7 days
Destination : Thailand
Travel Dates : 2022
- Experience world-class spa and wellness treatment in Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- We have hand-picked the best luxury wellness accommodation- giving you the best access to wellness spa treatments
- Stay at 5-star hotel Sofitel SO/ located at the heart of Bangkok
- Escape to the tranquil Chiang Mai and stay at 5-star Four Seasons Chiang Mai nestled among emerald rice fields
- Discover the indulgent SO/ SPA — luxury spa in Bangkok which combines French cosmetology with Thailand's beauty secrets
- Enjoy 2 x 90-minute signature massage session at SO/SPA
- Explore the rich heritage and culture of Thailand on a Bangkok city tour
- Satisfy your tastebuds with a luxury dinner cruise in Bangkok
- Take out the first step on the path of wellbeing with a programme focuses on cleansing the body, mind and spirit in Chiang Mai
- Receive wellness consultation, personalised yoga sessions and wellness cuisine in Chiang Mai
- Awake your inner chef with a hands-on Thai cooking class
- Take part in a short yet blissful monk offering session
- Be connected with the locals through a unique and authentic "local host" experience, exclusively provided by Tweet World Travel*
- Enjoy a unique shopping experience in Chiang Mai with a local tour guide
- Complimentary one-way Chauffeur service in Australia*
* complimentary one-way Chauffeur service in Australia is within 35kms of an international airport and residential address pick up.
* local host experience varies depending on the group's interests and will be advised during the tour
Today, on your arrival, you will be welcomed and transferred to Sofitel So/ Bangkok.
After a short tour briefing, our tour guide will take you out for a Welcome Dinner!
After dinner, enjoy the rest of your time at leisure.
In the morning, enjoy a morning yoga session at the close-by yoga studio.
After breakfast, our driver and guide will collect you at your hotel for a half day tour to visit some of Bangkok's highlights including the Grand Palace and Reclining Buddha. Then journey along the canals by long-tailed boat and experience shopping at local markets.
In the afternoon, enjoy a 90-minute signature Exhilarating Jade Therapy Massage provided by SO/ Spa.
In the morning, enjoy a morning yoga session at the close-by yoga studio.
Today, enjoy your morning free at your leisure.
In the afternoon, our tour guide will take you to experience an authentic local host experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel. Then return to your hotel to enjoy another 90-minute signature Serenity of Five Elements massage provided by SO/ Spa.
In the evening, satisfy your tastebuds with a special dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River. Cruise past famous cultural sites along the river while sampling some of Thailand's finest cuisine.
Today, we will take a short domestic flight to Chiang Mai. On arrival, you will be welcomed and transferred to Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, a haven of well-being in Northern Thailand. Enroute, visit Doi Suthep, the most important Wat in Chiang Mai.
You will receive a wellness consultation on arrival at the resort and a personalised wellness cuisine.
Enjoy a 60-minute reiki and aura cleansing.
In the morning, join the Sunrise Yoga session and practice a series of asanas to improve flexibility, strength and balance amid emerald rice paddies.
After the morning yoga session, we will have a hands-on Thai cooking class. Visit the vibrant local market as your instructor shows you the regional flavors and unique produce. Head back to the kitchen to whip up delicious local favorites.
At the hotel, enjoy a 60-minute spa therapy & treatment of your choice. (Chi Nei Tsang, Metta Reflex or Lymphatic drainage)
Today, start the day early to join in a morning offering session to temple monks. Then enjoy a personalised Surya Namaskar and Pranayama session.
In the afternoon, join our tour guide on a special shopping tour.
Chiang Mai will captivate you with its shopping opportunities. It is home to an impressive choice of markets, boutique and gallery stores with a wide selection of art, antiques and quality handicrafts. Explore one of Thailand's most exciting shopping experiences with a local who knows the in and out of shopping in Chiang Mai.
In the evening, enjoy a special Farewell Dinner.
In the morning, enjoy a 60-minute personalised yoga practice.
Then enjoy a wellness consultation before departure.
You will be transferred to the airport for your international flight home.
For operational reasons and passenger safety, Tweet World Travel and its suppliers reserve the right to change, vary, modify or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour/cruise as considered necessary.
All of our tours require a reasonable level of fitness. Every traveller on our tours is required the ability to walk around sights on uneven surfaces in both urban and rural / mountainous areas unaided. You'll be getting on and off coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
Please read our itinerary carefully for outline of fitness level to help you select the right holiday for you.
• All persons must be fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
• All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
Our group size ranges from only 2 to 16 people. This means less of your precious time is wasted waiting for others, allowing you to have more time to enjoy your holiday.
For group tours with 10 travellers or more, in addition to the tour guide, we will provide a dedicated tour director (free of charge) who will escort the tour from the beginning to the end.
Our itinerary features sumptuous Welcome and Farewell Dinners for a delightful, authentic culinary experience, whereas the special Chef’s Table experience will take you on an unparalleled culinary demonstration and beautiful menu to feast on.
Note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any dietary requests/requirements. We will do our best to meet your request/requirements, however, cannot guarantee that it can always be accommodated.
• Room Information: All rooms are air-conditioned, Fridge/ Mini Bar in room, Safe box in room
• Triple Share: Available upon request
• Bedding Configuration: Double or twin bedding (subject to availability).
• Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms: Available upon request (subject to availability).
• Laundry service is available at hotels/resorts where you will stay during the tour and will incur additional charges if used
• Massage service is available at hotels where you will stay during the tour and will incur additional charges if used.
After purchase, you are required to make a deposit or full payment for your order. Please note most of our deposit is non-refundable. Please check your booking and your invoice for the Terms and Conditions which apply specifically to your booking.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation terms.
• Any special requests, preferences MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form
• Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges
Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise to the same destination, departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
The new tour/cruise must be at the same cost or higher but cannot be at lower cost than the initial cruise/ tour booked. If the passenger chooses the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
• Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making the deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
• Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares or third-party fees and charges.
• Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours. It is your responsibility to make sure your room is secure.
In general, tipping is widely accepted as a way to show your appreciation of good service but is not compulsory. Tipping is expected and often makes up a large part of people's wages.
• If you are happy with services provided by your tour guides and drivers, a tip is appreciated. Recommended tips - For the guides and drivers - $6US per day per passenger.
• If travel on a river cruises and happy with the services provided by your crews and service onboard. Recommended tips - For the crews and guides - $10US per day per passenger.
All of our tours will include internal flights within the tour, which allow 20kg of check-in luggage and 7kg of carry-on luggage per passenger. A surcharge may apply for oversized/overweight luggage subject to the airline's policy.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours/cruises. It is your responsibility to make sure your room/cabin is secure.
• Tweet World Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage to your luggage or other personal belongings.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your travel arrangements (without limitation) that include coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise, land content and airfare charges that may occur.
You need to provide us your Travel Insurance details upon booking, or at least before 30 days prior to your departure.
If you do not have travel insurance prior to your departure, we retain the rights to refuse boarding/joining our tours or cruises. We might refund / provide travel credits for you, less any unrecoverable fees including but not limited to admin fees, visas fees, other suppliers’ cancellation fees. We won’t be held liable for any costs associated with this matter.
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Breakfast in bed on selected days
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- Guaranteed departures with Just Two Guests
- Small group with maximum 16 guests
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Domestic flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai with full-service airlines
- Flight in Economy Class with luggage allowance
- Stay at excellent hand-selected high-quality accommodation in central location or adjacent to monuments or strategically at the edge of a wilderness.
- Stay at wellness-inspired 5-star hotels as per itinerary (or similar):
- Bangkok: Sofitel SO/
- Chiang Mai: Four Seasons Chiang Mai Resort
- Wellness consultation on arrival and departure
- Daily morning yoga in Bangkok
- 2 x 90-minute signature massage sessions at Sofitel SO/ Spa
- Exhilarating Jade Therapy
- Serenity of Five elements
- Wellness program in Chiang Mai
- Personalised 60-minute Surya Namaskar and Pranayama session
- Personalised 60-minute yoga practice
- 60-minute Reiki and aura cleansing
- Choice of 60-minute spa therapy during the stay
- Personalised wellness cuisine in Chiangmai
- Morning blissful offering session to local monks
- Entrance fees at monuments
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary
- Bangkok City Tour & Floating Market
- Luxury dinner cruise in Bangkok
- Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Shopping tour
- All local government fees & taxes
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- Locally based professional drivers
TOUR GUIDE & TOUR LEADER
- English-speaking local tour guides who live and breathe the destination – they will bring your itinerary to life
- For group of more than 10 people, on top of local tour guides, we will provide an experienced tour director. He or she will oversee your entire journey, accompany you every day and connect you to the people, places and encounters in a way you’ll never forget.
- Welcome & Farewell Dinner
- A Unique & Varied Dining Experience
- Thai Dinner cruise in Bangkok
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners (B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner)
Please contact us for alternative travel dates, if our travel dates above do not suit you. Tweet World Travel specialises in professionally designing and customising wellness tours, ensuring your holiday is tailored to suit your every need.
- Please contact us on 1300 739 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry or booking. Our wellness travel experts will get back to you shortly.