- Enjoy the spectacular views of Halong Bay, a sublime natural and UNESCO-World Heritage wonder, on board the luxury Era cruise
- Explore the stately capital of Vietnam, its famous landmarks and fascinating history
- Experience an ultimate luxury cruise from Vietnam to Cambodia, with your ship docks right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City
- Encapsulate the essence of Mekong Delta region onboard one of the finest luxury river ships, the RV Indochine II
- Sails the picturesque & lively Gao Canal from Ho Chi Minh city directly into the Mekong Delta
- Witness the daily life of people along the Mekong Delta
- Be taken into the heart of Indochina's culture and tradition, wake up to new exploration and authentic local experiences
- Be entertained by local musical and dance performances to showcase the rich heritage of the region
- Have meaningful interactions with kids at a local primary school supported by Tweet World Foundations
- Enjoy the best of Vietnamese and Cambodian hospitality while staying in luxury 5-star hotels and cruising on luxury vessels
- Explore Cu Chi Tunnel, an underground city constructed by Vietnamese guerrilla during Vietnam War
- Satisfy your tastebuds with authentic Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisines
- Explore the World Heritage-listed site of Angkor Wat
For operational reasons and passenger safety, Tweet World Travel and its suppliers reserve the right to change, vary, modify or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour/cruise as considered necessary.
This Cruise is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility.
All of our cruises/excursion require a reasonable level of fitness. Every traveller on our cruises is required the ability to walk around sights on uneven surfaces in both urban and rural / mountainous areas unaided. You will be getting on and off cruises, coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
Please read our cruise itinerary carefully for outline of activities to help you select the right holiday for you.
• All persons must be fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
• All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
We provide a wealth of dining experiences and venues. Most meals during the cruises are onboard or at famous restaurants during excursion, with the menus handpicked and planned to highlight a perfect mix of Local and Western cuisines.
• Meals onboard are a cultural culinary experience: Continental breakfast buffets with a rich menu are offered daily, while lunch and dinner are set menus.
• Gala evening: The gala evening is a long-awaited tradition in the world of cruising. This is the night we like to dress up, although no dress code is imposed. The crew all in their dress uniform, are presented to the passengers who are invited have a pre-dinner drink with the captain in the company of the purser, and the head chef.
Note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any dietary requests/requirements. We will do our best to meet your request/requirements, however, cannot guarantee that it can always be accommodated.
The currency accepted on board is the local currency or US dollar. You can pay in dollars or using an international credit/debit card (Visa and MasterCard) at the end of the cruise. It is recommended to have some local currency or US dollars in cash with you during your cruises.
A range of activities and entertainment are provided on board:
• Before dinner, games and quizzes are hosted by our entertainers in the lounge bar
• On the sun deck, where you can stroll alone, be with family or friends or sit comfortably in the sun loungers, gymnastics sessions are organised in the morning whilst enjoying the magnificent views of the landscapes that pass by.
• The panoramic lounge bar, the library and the "piano bar"
• Depend on the destination, lectures on subjects related to the history and geography of the places visited, are offered in the lounge bar.
• Some evenings, the dance floor of the lounge bar comes to life with musical evenings, folk groups or singers
• Some cruises have variety evenings where the crew members reveal their hidden talents are also provided.
All cabins are air-conditioned and double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
• Triple Share: Available upon request
• Bedding Configuration: Double or twin bedding (subject to availability).
• Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms: Not Available
• Laundry service: Not Available
• Wi-Fi: All the cruise is equipped with free Wi-Fi available in all lounges / bars and receptions. For some destination it is available in the cabin.
After purchase, you will receive a Booking Confirmation and Passenger Information Form by email. Within 24 hours of purchase you need to send us a copy of your passport together with your Passenger Information Form.
After purchase, you are required to make a deposit or full payment for your order. Please note most of our deposit is non-refundable. Please check your booking and your invoice for the Terms and Conditions which apply specifically to your booking.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation terms.
• Any special requests, preferences MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form
• Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges
Safety Net Protection is not included in our tour/cruise packages. If you wish to purchase safety net protection, an additional fee of $105 per person will be incurred. This is only valid for a one-time use (claim).
Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise to the same destination, departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
The new tour/cruise must be at the same cost or higher but cannot be at lower cost than the initial cruise/ tour booked. If the passenger chooses the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
• Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making the deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
• Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares or third-party fees and charges.
• Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours. It is your responsibility to make sure your room is secure.
Tipping is not compulsory and is not included in this cruise. We believe that if you choose to tip, you should only pay for the service you receive.
In general, tipping is widely accepted as a way to show your appreciation of good service but is not compulsory. Tipping is expected and often makes up a large part of people's wages.
• If travel on a river cruises and happy with the services provided by your crews and service onboard. Recommended tips - For the crew members on board the ship - $10US per day per passenger.
• If you are happy with services provided by your tour guides and drivers, a tip is appreciated. Recommended tips - For the guides and drivers - $6US per day per passenger.
You must carry your own luggage from/to the coach and to/from the hotel or cruise. The driver/crews and his assistance will assist with the uploading/off-loading of your luggage.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours/cruises. It is your responsibility to make sure your room/cabin is secure.
• Tweet World Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage to your luggage or other personal belongings.
Our products DO NOT include Travel Insurance. Travel insurance is not included in our cruises and shore excursions.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your travel arrangements (without limitation) that include coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise, land content and airfare charges that may occur.
You need to provide us your Travel Insurance details upon booking, or at least before 30 days prior to your departure.
If you do not have travel insurance prior to your departure, we retain the rights to refuse boarding/joining our tours or cruises. We might refund / provide travel credits for you, less any unrecoverable fees including but not limited to admin fees, visas fees, other suppliers’ cancellation fees. We won’t be held liable for any costs associated with this matter.
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- Small group with maximum 16 guests while on tour
- Small group with maximum 20 guests while on shore excursions
- Stay at excellent 4-star and 5-star hotels as below (or similar) with daily breakfasts:
- Hanoi: Anatole Hanoi Hotel
- Ho Chi Minh City: Central Palace
- Siem Reap: Empress Angkor Hotel
- Stay 2-night onboard the 5-star ship Era Cruises in Halong Bay, with full board meals
- Stay 8-night onboard the premium RV Indochine II on Mekong River, with full board meals
- Domestic flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City with full service airlines
- Economy Class with luggage allowance
- All entrance fees at monuments
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary:
- Half day Hanoi City Tour
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour with lunch
- Angkor Wat & Angkor Thom Day Tour with lunch
- Shore excursions during Mekong River cruise as per itinerary
- All local government fees & taxes
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Return transfers from hotel to port
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- Locally based professional drivers
TOUR GUIDE & TOUR LEADER
- English-speaking local tour guides who live and breathe the destination – they will bring your itinerary to life
- For group of more than 10 people, on top of local tour guides, we will provide an experienced tour director. He or she will oversee your entire journey, accompany you every day and connect you to the people, places and encounter in a way you’ll never forget.
- Welcome & Farewell Dinner on RV Indochine II
- A unique & varied dining experience
- All meals while cruising on Era Cruise and RV Indochine II with refined local cuisine, as per itinerary
- Daily breakfasts
- Entertainment onboard the RV Indochine II
- Complimentary WIFI onboard (when signal is available)
- All port fees
- Vietnam and Cambodia E-Visa