This itinerary is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility.
All of our tours require a reasonable level of fitness. Every traveller on our tours is required the ability to walk around sights on uneven surfaces in both urban and rural / mountainous areas unaided. You'll be getting on and off coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
Please read our itinerary carefully for outline of fitness level to help you select the right holiday for you.
- All persons must be fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
- All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
Our Small Group Tours are guaranteed to depart with a minimum of just two guests.
Our group size ranges from only 2 to 16 people. This means less of your precious time is wasted waiting for others, allowing you to have more time to enjoy your holiday.
For group tours with 10 travellers or more, in addition to the tour guide, we will provide a dedicated tour director (free of charge) who will escort the tour from the beginning to the end.
A UNIQUE & VARIED DINING EXPERIENCE
We provide a wealth of dining experiences and venues. Most meals during the tour are at famous restaurants, with the menus handpicked and planned to highlight a perfect mix of Local and Western cuisines.
Our itinerary features sumptuous Welcome and Farewell Dinners for a delightful, authentic culinary experience, whereas the special Chef’s Table experience will take you on an unparalleled culinary demonstration and beautiful menu to feast on.
Note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any dietary requests/requirements. We will do our best to meet your request/requirements, however, cannot guarantee that it can always be accommodated.
When travelling with Tweet World Travel, you will indulge in a seamlessly opulence travel experience. We hand-pick the premium quality resorts, hotels or lodges, ensuring that each night of your itinerary finds you welcomed and comfortably settled in either historically iconic, culturally rich, or coveted high-design hotels full of authentic local charms. You will stay at the heart of each destination, adjacent to monuments or strategically at the edge of a wilderness.
- Room Information: All rooms are air-conditioned, Fridge/ Mini Bar in room, Safe box in room
- Triple Share: Available upon request
- • Bedding Configuration: Double or twin bedding (subject to availability).
- Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms: Available upon request (subject to availability).
- Laundry service is available at hotels/resorts where you will stay during the tour and will incur additional charges if used
- Massage service is available at hotels where you will stay during the tour and will incur additional charges if used.
After purchase, you will receive a Booking Confirmation and Passenger Information Form by email. Within 24 hours of purchase you need to send us a copy of your passport together with your Passenger Information Form.
After purchase, you are required to make a deposit or full payment for your order. Please note most of our deposit is non-refundable. Please check your booking and your invoice for the Terms and Conditions which apply specifically to your booking.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation terms.
- Any special requests, preferences MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form
- Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges
SAFETY NET PROTECTION
Safety Net Protection is not included in our tour/cruise packages. If you wish to purchase safety net protection, an additional fee of $105 per person will be incurred. This is only valid for a one-time use (claim).
Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise to the same destination, departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
The new tour/cruise must be at the same cost or higher but cannot be at lower cost than the initial cruise/ tour booked. If the passenger chooses the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
- Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making the deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
- Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares or third-party fees and charges.
- Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
- You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours. It is your responsibility to make sure your room is secure.
Tipping is not compulsory and is not included in this package. We believe that if you choose to tip, you should only pay for the service you receive.
In general, tipping is widely accepted as a way to show your appreciation of good service but is not compulsory. Tipping is expected and often makes up a large part of people's wages.
- If you are happy with services provided by your tour guides and drivers, a tip is appreciated.
- Recommended tips - For the guides and drivers - $6US per day per passenger.
- If travel on a river cruises and happy with the services provided by your crews and service onboard.
- Recommended tips - For the crews and guides - $10US per day per passenger.
You must carry your own luggage from/to the coach and to/from the hotel or cruise. The driver and his assistance will assist with the uploading/off-loading of your luggage.
All of our tours will include internal flights within the tour, which allow 20kg of check-in luggage and 7kg of carry-on luggage per passenger. A surcharge may apply for oversized/overweight luggage subject to the airline's policy.
- You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours/cruises. It is your responsibility to make sure your room/cabin is secure.
- Tweet World Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage to your luggage or other personal belongings.
Our products DO NOT include Travel Insurance. Travel insurance is not included in our tours, cruises, day tours, private tours, group tours, transfers, and any of our packages.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your travel arrangements (without limitation) that include coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise, land content and airfare charges that may occur.
You need to provide us your Travel Insurance details upon booking, or at least before 30 days prior to your departure.
If you do not have travel insurance prior to your departure, we retain the rights to refuse boarding/joining our tours or cruises. We might refund / provide travel credits for you, less any unrecoverable fees including but not limited to admin fees, visas fees, other suppliers’ cancellation fees. We won’t be held liable for any costs associated with this matter.