13-DAY INDIA CLASSIC DISCOVERY
DELHI - AGRA - JAIPUR - PUSHKAR - UDAIPUR - JODHPUR - BIKANER - JAISALMER - ALSISAR - DELHI
India has been dazzling visitors since forever. This extended India tour will take through the treasures of Northern India.
You will journey through Old and New Delhi into the heart of the Mughal Empire, visit the Taj Mahal and the history rich city of Agra. Wander thorough smaller villages and see richly decorated homes locally known as Havelis. Visit a Brahma Temple in the magic city of Pushkar.
Experience the many lakes the region has to offer and visit India's Venice, Udaipur
Get ready for a colourful, wonderful adventure and come home with the best travel stories.
Trip code : CLAIND13D
Duration : 13 days
Destination : India
Travel Dates : 2020/2021
- Discover Delhi's modern and ancient history
- Immerse yourself in India's most colorful city, Jaipur
- Visit a life size observatory
- Try the local food from rose scented sweets to spicy kebabs
- See the magnificent Taj Mahal as the sun set down in Agra
- Visit Pushkar and see pilgrims bathe in the sacred lake
- Watch cows strolling through the alleyways
- Shop for colourful souvenirs and amazing textiles
- Take a camel ride through the Sam Sand Dunes
- See painted havelis depicting mythological themes and huge animals
- Bring home a pocket full of memories
Delhi, The capital of Republic of India, Delhi is a bustling metropolis and a city of almost 17 million inhabitants. Delhi is a near-perfect blend of the ancient and the modern and is seamlessly divided into two parts - Old & New Delhi. Old Delhi is part of the city that was designed by the Mughals and New Delhi was designed majorly during English rule and also known as “Lyutens” Delhi.
Overnight at hotel
Also visit Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Father of Nation, Mahatma Gandhi.
In the afternoon visit Humayun tomb, Qutub Minar - the pride of Delhi. The Construction of this tall minaret was commenced by Muslim ruler, Qutb-ud-din Aibak in 1192 and completed by Iltutmish. The soaring conical tower is an exquisite example of Indo-Islamic Afghan architecture. After visit proceed for the Orientation tour of “Lyutens” Delhi - named after the leading British architect Sir Edwin Landseer Lyutens. Drive past some of the magnificent monuments designed by him such as India Gate and Viceroy's House - now known as the Rashtrapati Bhavan (President Palace). Overnight at hotel
Agra is known for its superb inlay work on marble and soapstone by craftsmen who worked under the Mughals. The city is also famous for its carpet, gold thread embroidery and leather shoes.
On arrival at Check –in at hotel.
In the afternoon visit Agra Fort, where the ageing Emperor Shah Jahan, imprisoned by his son, watched from a distance the fulfilment of his life’s dream - the building of the Taj Mahal in memory of his beloved wife. The fort is really a city within a city, which embraces the Moti Masjid, the Diwan-i-Am or the Hall of Public Audiences, the Diwan-i-Khas or the Hall of Private Audiences, the Octagonal Tower, Jehangir’s Palace and many more monuments.
Taj Mahal (closed on Friday), perfect in its symmetry, is a monument to the love of Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The construction of the Taj Mahal started in 1631. It took 20,000 artisans 22 years to complete this poignant mausoleum that blends subtlety with grandeur, and a massive overall design with immaculately intricate execution. On the inner walls, jewel-like stones create beautiful designs in white marble. The Mughals perfected the art of embedding semi-precious stones into marble and the Taj is the finest example of t pietra dura.
Overnight at hotel.
After visit of Fatehpur Sikri drive to Jaipur. Jaipur or The City of Victory was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727. It is the only city in the world symbolizing the nine divisions of the Universe through nine rectangular sectors sub-dividing it. The architect who formalized the city’s plans on the Shilpa Shastra, the epic Hindu treatise on architecture, mixed it with the sublimity of the Mughal and Jain influences of those times. The city was painted pink in 1853 in honour of the visit by Prince Albert. On arrival at Jaipur, check-in at hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
In the afternoon proceed for sightseeing tour of city visiting City Palace, a beautiful palace complex full of treasures now housed in the museum area. City Palace is a delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
Also visit Jantar Mantar or Royal Astronomical Observatory. This observatory is a collection of architectural astronomical instruments, built by Maharaja (King) Jai Singh II at his then new capital of Jaipur between 1727 and 1734. Each instrument has a specific purpose and gives accurate readings.
Overnight at Hotel.
In the afternoon visit Pushkar –Brahma Temple and take a leisure walk around holy Pushkar Lake and in colourful crowded Bazar.
Overnight at hotel.
On arrival proceed for Udaipur city tour - visit City Palace, The splendid City Palace, posing over the fascinating Lake Pichola, is one of the most beautiful palatial structures. Udaipur has a number of small and big palaces, museums and the gardens, Saheliyon Ki Bari– Saheliyon ki Badi - Built by Maharana Bhopal Singh. Saheliyon ki Bari means Garden of the Maids and Jagdish Temple – dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Evening enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola (boat ride depends upon the water level in the lake) with visit to Jag Mandir.
Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur was formerly the seat of a princely state of the same name, the capital of the kingdom known as Marwar. The city is known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all year. It is also referred to as the "Blue City" due to the vivid blue-painted houses around the Mehrangarh Fort.
Overnight at hotel.
After visit Drive to Jaisalmer. Jailsamer, it lies in the heart of the Thar Desert (Great Indian Desert), also known as "Golden City of India" because the yellow sand and the yellow sandstone used in every architecture of the city gives a yellowish-golden tinge to the city and its surrounding area. City is famous of Fort, Temples and Havelis.
Overnight at hotel.
Overnight at hotel
In the afternoon visit Junagarh Fort - one of the most imposing forts of Northern India, The fort is surrounded by a high wall and deep moats. The Junagarh Fort has yet been unconquered. Inside the fort visit palaces, temples and pavilions that are marvels in red sandstone construction. The palaces have exquisitely carved windows, balconies, towers and kiosks. The mirrors, paintings and carved marble panels in the Moon Palace are a treat for eyes. The fort also houses a museum with an extensive collection of illuminated and rare manuscripts, jewellery, utensils, carpets, arms and weapons etc.
Overnight at hotel.
In the afternoon visit some of the Old Havelis, showcasing beautiful frescos, an experience that brings back the lifestyle and grandeur of the old and memorable regal Rajasthan On arrival at Alsisar check –in at hotel. Evening walk through the Alsisar village.
Overnight at hotel
Tour cost includes:-
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure.
- 12 night’s accommodation in Twin / Double room.
- Meals: Full board basis (include Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- Transportation by air –conditioned vehicle.
- Entrances Fees at the monuments.
- English speaking local guide for all sightseeing as per the program.
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola / Fateh Sagar (subject to water level).
- Camel Ride In Jaisalmer
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort and descend by Jeep.
- Rickshaw ride in Jaipur local market.
- Bollywood cinema show in Rajmandir cinema.
- Tonga ride experience in Agra.
- Magic show in Agra.
- Assistance on arrival and departure each city by the local representative.
- All presently applicable taxes including government service tax of 5%.
All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and most countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine‐readable passport.
Not only is it important that you ensure that you have valid passports, some countries require visas and re‐entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
It is your sole responsibility if any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not satisfying the requirements of those authorities.
When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid Australian passport. If your visas are included in our package and we act on your behalf to apply for the visas, all necessary documents relating to your visa application will have to be provided to us at least 30 days before your departure. If you fail to provide the necessary documents before 30 days prior to your departure, we will not be held liable for your visa application. The visa fee included in our package is not refundable in any circumstances. If you require us to assist with visa application in less than 30 days before your departure date, an additional fee will be required for urgent visa processing.
Note: Please be advised that visa requirements are subject to change and that visa procurement is the responsibility of the traveller. The following requirements are for Australian citizens holding an Australian Passport – if your passport is from another country then you are advised to consult with the embassy or consulate. Passports must be valid for the countries through which a ship or tour passes. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure the validity and conformity of their passport. Check whether a single entry or multiple entry visa is required/ available.
You need a visa to enter India. Visas must be arranged before arrival.
The Electronic Visa (e-Visa) is available to eligible Australians for tourism, business and/or medical-related travel for up to 60 days. Get it at least four days before you arrive in India. Double entry is permitted for those travelling on a tourist or business e-Visa. Triple entry is permitted for those travelling on a medical e-Visa. An e-Visa may only be used a maximum of two times in a calendar year. Find more information about the eligibility criteria on the Government of India's e-Visa website. Beware of fake websites offering the e-Visa service. Make sure you are eligible for an e-Visa before you apply.
Carry a printed copy of your e-Visa (known as an electronic travel authorisation of ETA). A formal visa will be put in your passport on arrival in India. Long queues are common at immigration counters in India, regardless of visa type
Not all international airports in India allow passengers to enter with an e-Visa. The e-Visa is only valid for entry through 24 designated airports. If you want to enter through another location, arrange for an Indian visa before you arrive through an Indian High Commission, Consulate, Embassy or agent. If you arrive with an e-Visa at an entry point where the e-Visa is not recognised, you won't be able to apply for any other visa. You won't be allowed in and deported. If you hold an e-Visa you may leave from any authorised immigration check point in India
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Passenger names must be provided exactly as per passport at the time of booking. Any spelling corrections made after a deposit is paid must be sent in writing and will incur additional fees, including local suppliers’ fees, admin fees, any ticket/voucher re‐issue fees, etc.
Tweet World Travel reserves the right to correct any errors in rates quoted/invoice or calculated, or any omissions made at any time during your booking. Any verbal quote given is an indication only of the final price and is subject to confirmation in writing. Even once payment has been paid in full but an error in price has been found, Tweet World Travel reserve the right to correct any error of outstanding amount.
Any booking valued at or less than $1,000 must be paid in full amount after booking confirmation. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
You will be required to pay deposit after booking confirmation:
- Private Tours or small Group Tours is $500 Per Person
- Large Groups (more than 15 people) / School Tours is $700 Per Person
- Short packages, shore excursion, hotel etc. is $250 Per Person
If you cancel your booking at any time, your deposit is non-refundable, or depend on each package's terms & conditions.
Receipt of Deposit
By sending/paid a deposit the client agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in this booking. The client also agrees that:
- All persons are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
- All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
- All parties understand that any medical or dietary information provided to us does not, under any circumstances, make Tweet World Travel liable if a particular condition exacerbates while on tour or cruise which might affect their ability to participate in any portion of the tour or cruise
1.2 Final balance
Outstanding balance depends on the type of service you are undertaking:
- For private tours/packages or other products, outstanding balance is due 65 days before departure. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 65, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- For large group tours and school tours, outstanding balance is due 90 days before departure. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 90, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- All airfares must be paid in full at the time of booking confirmation
- Deposit will due immediately or within three day of your booking confirmed. It will be applied based on the specific product
- Final balance will be due before 65 days or 90 days before departure date
- You can make a payment by Enett, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Credit Card
Credit Card Fee
- The following Card Fees apply:
- Visa Credit Card - 1.8% fee and MasterCard Credit Card ‐ 1.76% fee applies.
- American Express (Amex) ‐ 2.8% fee applies.
- For late payment or urgent bookings, please notify us via email at email@example.com
3. LATE BOOKING
Any booking made within 110 days before departure will require payment in full when the booking is confirmed.
Bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure for Group Tours or Escorted Tours will incur a late booking fee of $120 per person and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. AMENDMENTS FEES
After bookings are deposited, any amendment has to be requested in writing and incurs $69 fee per person, plus any additional costs and administrative expenses incurred in arranging the alteration.Alterations will be made at our discretion and may not always be possible.
5. SAFETY NET PROTECTION
- Safety Net Protection is not included in our tour/cruise packages. If you wish to purchase safety net protection, an additional fee of $95 per person will occur. This is only valid for one-time use (claim).
· Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise on the same destination departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties. The new tour must be at the same cost or higher, but cannot be at lower cost than the initial tour booked. If the passengers choose the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
· Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
· Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares, or third-party fees and charges.
· Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
6. TRAVEL VOUCHER
Your travel voucher will be issue and send that to you or your travel agent from 15 -30 days before your departure. Make sure you have your travel voucher before you travel.
Please check with your consultant, your travel insurance provider or read our cancellation policy carefully before cancelling or amending your booking. For a specific tour / cruise package, a separate cancellation policy might be set out and applied to your booking.
Please see the below for our general cancellation policy.
7.1 Cancellation by customer
Before the travel date the following fees will be apply:
Private Tours or Group Tours/ Packages
Large Group Tours & School Tours
(More than 15 people)
65 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
90 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
64‐40 days before departure – 55%
89‐79 days before departure – 65%
39‐31 days before departure – 75%
78‐61 days before departure – 85%
Within 30 days of departure – 100%
Within 60 days of departure – 100%
Any 'no show' – 100%
Any 'no show' – 100%
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your unwillingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
If your tour/package includes international/domestic flights the airlines cancellation policies will be apply.
7.2 Cancellation by Tweet World Travel
For group set departure date tour, if the minimum number of the group is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel or vary the tour 30 days prior to departure. If this event occurs, an alternative guaranteed travel date will be offered. Should these options not be acceptable Tweet World Travel will refund the full price paid, less visa cost.
If a tour is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tweet World Travel will refund all monies prior to departure less visa cost, fuel surcharge and any other cancellation fees levied by airlines and other third parties.
7.3 Cancellation by Local Supplier or Third-Party Travel Provider
If the Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions and by the Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them.
When you book with Tweet World Travel, you agree that we may use images of you taken during the trip and any comments made in writing by you regarding the trip, without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only through whatever medium we choose.
If you do not want your images to be displayed, you have to advise us in writing at the time of booking, or when you collect your travel documents.
Tweet World Travel collects information about you (including health information where necessary) to process your travel arrangements, facilitate your participation in loyalty programs and conduct marketing activities and market research. If the information is not provided, we may not be able to make travel arrangements for you. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, carriers, travel service providers, organisations which provide services to you.