11-DAY CAMBODIA HIGHLIGHTS TOUR
PHNOM PENH - KAMPUNG CHAM - KAMPUNG THOM - SIEM REAP - ANGKOR WAT - KOH KER - BENG MEALEA - TONLE SAP
Visit Cambodia with our 11-Day Cambodia Highlights Tour, featuring a country with must see heritage, warm friendly people, and an untamed wild landscape. Enjoy the spectacular view of Phnom Penh and the local life along Mekong river, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat, among many other amazing locations!
Trip code : TWCB1972
Duration : 11 days
Destination : Cambodia
Travel Dates : 2020/2021
- Explore Phnom Penh Cambodia’s capital for classic French architecture and world class food
- Be amazed by the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
- Learn about Cambodia’s history by visiting Tuol Sleng Museum and Choeung Ek Killing Field
- Grab a real bargain at the Russian market or local unique markets
- Climb 980 steps to reach the holy mountain Phnom Santuk and be rewarded with views of the countryside, including Tonlé Sap lake
- Visit the awe-inspiring Angkor temple complex made popular by the “The Tomb Raider” movie and enjoy a beautiful sunset over temple towers
- Explore the 10th century of capital city of Koh Ker
- Explroe Tonle Sap Lake Asia's largest inland lake and also the biggest harvest freshwater fish in the world, visit a local floating village and learn about Cambodia's local culture.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After lunch, drive on the unique bamboo bridge and head to Kampung Thom. Before reaching Kampung Thom, we can try climbing the 980 steps of the holy mountain Phnom Santuk, before check in hotel. Overnight in Kampung Thom.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
On the way visit the Sambor Prei Kuk group, pre-Angkorian monuments in Cambodia. Also visit archeological "Naga Bridge" at Kampung Kdei. Arrival at Siem Reap in the early afternoon, check in your hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
In the afternoon, you will explore Angkor Wat, a masterpiece of the mighty Khmer Empire. Finish the day by watching the amazing sunset over the Angkor temple. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
After lunch, explore temples of Beng Mealea, which is similar in size of the Angkor Wat (both were built by Suryavarman II). Return to Siem Reap in the late afternoon. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Here you will visit the people living, school, hospital, church, fishing farm, crocodile farm, souvenir shop in the floating village then back in town to visit Les Artisan D'Angkor to observe art carvings.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
- Cambodia Visa On Arrival
- Return economy-class flights from Australia to Cambodia. Taxes included
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Return airport transfers
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees at monuments
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Locally based professional driver
- English-speaking locally based guides
- Small group tour size with maximum of 16 people
Departure Dates guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people.
- Standard itinerary departs SYD, MEL, ADL & PER. Departures from CBR, CNS, HBA, DRW and other cities, please contact us for details
- International flights and current taxes
- Single supplement: from $2,060.56
Above pricing is correct at time of printing. Prices include airline fuel surcharge and taxes. Price is subject to changes.
*Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
You'll need a visa to visit Cambodia. Tourist visas are valid for thirty days. If you're travelling to Cambodia for tourism, you can apply for an electronic tourist visa (e-visa) online through the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. E-visas are only valid for entry through the Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville International Airports, and Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Poipet (Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng) and Tropaeng Krael (Stung Treang).
Tourist visas are also available on arrival at air and land entry points that are open to foreigners, including those where e-visas are accepted.
For longer stays, or if you're travelling to Cambodia for a purpose other than tourism, you'll need to arrange a visa in advance through the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Cambodia.
Day trips (arriving and departing on the same day) aren't permitted, except when arriving and departing via Phnom Penh International Airport.
Land border crossings: If you plan to enter or exit Cambodia via a land border crossing, confirm before you travel that it's open to foreigners and, if required, that visas on arrival are available. Entry and exit conditions change regularly. Be especially alert to the local security situation in border regions and land crossings between countries.
Visas for Vietnam aren't available at the border.
Ensure you have a valid visa for the entire duration of your stay in Cambodia. Overstaying your visa is a serious offence. You may not be allowed to leave Cambodia until you pay a fine or serve a prison sentence. Fines increase daily. If you overstay your visa less than a month, you may need to pay the fine at the airport on departure. If you overstay your visa more than one month, you risk severe penalties, including imprisonment, deportation and/or banned from returning to Cambodia.
Check your visa dates carefully. If your visa is issued outside of Cambodia, the expiry date on your visa is not how long you can stay, but the final date you can use the visa to enter Cambodia. You can only stay for 30 days from the date of your arrival.
If you want to stay in Cambodia for more than 30 days, you'll need to renew your visa. Tourist visas can only be renewed once. Visas can be renewed at travel agents, hostels, guesthouses and vehicle rental companies. You can also attend the Department of Immigration office located opposite the Phnom Penh International Airport.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Passenger names must be provided exactly as per passport at the time of booking. Any spelling corrections made after a deposit is paid must be sent in writing and will incur additional fees, including local suppliers’ fees, admin fees, any ticket/voucher re‐issue fees, etc.
Tweet World Travel reserves the right to correct any errors in rates quoted/invoice or calculated, or any omissions made at any time during your booking. Any verbal quote given is an indication only of the final price and is subject to confirmation in writing. Even once payment has been paid in full but an error in price has been found, Tweet World Travel reserve the right to correct any error of outstanding amount.
Any booking valued at or less than $1,000 must be paid in full amount after booking confirmation. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
You will be required to pay deposit after booking confirmation:
- Private Tours or small Group Tours is $500 Per Person
- Large Groups (more than 15 people) / School Tours is $700 Per Person
- Short packages, shore excursion, hotel etc. is $250 Per Person
If you cancel your booking at any time, your deposit is non-refundable, or depend on each package's terms & conditions.
Receipt of Deposit
By sending/paid a deposit the client agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in this booking. The client also agrees that:
- All persons are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
- All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
- All parties understand that any medical or dietary information provided to us does not, under any circumstances, make Tweet World Travel liable if a particular condition exacerbates while on tour or cruise which might affect their ability to participate in any portion of the tour or cruise
1.2 Final balance
Outstanding balance depends on the type of service you are undertaking:
- For private tours/packages or other products, outstanding balance is due 65 days before departure. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 65, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- For large group tours and school tours, outstanding balance is due 90 days before departure. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 90, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- All airfares must be paid in full at the time of booking confirmation
- Deposit will due immediately or within three day of your booking confirmed. It will be applied based on the specific product
- Final balance will be due before 65 days or 90 days before departure date
- You can make a payment by Enett, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Credit Card
Credit Card Fee
- The following Card Fees apply:
- Visa Credit Card - 1.8% fee and MasterCard Credit Card ‐ 1.76% fee applies.
- American Express (Amex) ‐ 2.8% fee applies.
- For late payment or urgent bookings, please notify us via email at email@example.com
3. LATE BOOKING
Any booking made within 110 days before departure will require payment in full when the booking is confirmed.
Bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure for Group Tours or Escorted Tours will incur a late booking fee of $120 per person and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. AMENDMENTS FEES
After bookings are deposited, any amendment has to be requested in writing and incurs $69 fee per person, plus any additional costs and administrative expenses incurred in arranging the alteration.Alterations will be made at our discretion and may not always be possible.
5. SAFETY NET PROTECTION
- Safety Net Protection is not included in our tour/cruise packages. If you wish to purchase safety net protection, an additional fee of $95 per person will occur. This is only valid for one-time use (claim).
· Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise on the same destination departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties. The new tour must be at the same cost or higher, but cannot be at lower cost than the initial tour booked. If the passengers choose the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
· Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
· Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares, or third-party fees and charges.
· Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
6. TRAVEL VOUCHER
Your travel voucher will be issue and send that to you or your travel agent from 15 -30 days before your departure. Make sure you have your travel voucher before you travel.
Please check with your consultant, your travel insurance provider or read our cancellation policy carefully before cancelling or amending your booking. For a specific tour / cruise package, a separate cancellation policy might be set out and applied to your booking.
Please see the below for our general cancellation policy.
7.1 Cancellation by customer
Before the travel date the following fees will be apply:
Private Tours or Group Tours/ Packages
Large Group Tours & School Tours
(More than 15 people)
65 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
90 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
64‐40 days before departure – 55%
89‐79 days before departure – 65%
39‐31 days before departure – 75%
78‐61 days before departure – 85%
Within 30 days of departure – 100%
Within 60 days of departure – 100%
Any 'no show' – 100%
Any 'no show' – 100%
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your unwillingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
If your tour/package includes international/domestic flights the airlines cancellation policies will be apply.
7.2 Cancellation by Tweet World Travel
For group set departure date tour, if the minimum number of the group is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel or vary the tour 30 days prior to departure. If this event occurs, an alternative guaranteed travel date will be offered. Should these options not be acceptable Tweet World Travel will refund the full price paid, less visa cost.
If a tour is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tweet World Travel will refund all monies prior to departure less visa cost, fuel surcharge and any other cancellation fees levied by airlines and other third parties.
7.3 Cancellation by Local Supplier or Third-Party Travel Provider
If the Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions and by the Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them.
When you book with Tweet World Travel, you agree that we may use images of you taken during the trip and any comments made in writing by you regarding the trip, without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only through whatever medium we choose.
If you do not want your images to be displayed, you have to advise us in writing at the time of booking, or when you collect your travel documents.
Tweet World Travel collects information about you (including health information where necessary) to process your travel arrangements, facilitate your participation in loyalty programs and conduct marketing activities and market research. If the information is not provided, we may not be able to make travel arrangements for you. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, carriers, travel service providers, organisations which provide services to you.